Map & Directions
Crete, the birthplace of Zeus and Minoan civilization (the most ancient civilization in Europe), is home to the OUT OF THE BLUE, Capsis Elite Resort , which is situated in the middle of the island, on the northern coast and private peninsula, west of Heraklion, and next to the traditional Cretan fishing village of Aghia Pelagia. The resort is conveniently located close to the cosmopolitan city of Heraklion, which is the capital of Crete and was the centre of the ancient Minoan Kingdom.
- 20 airlines connect Heraklion to major European cities
- 20 daily flights between Heraklion and the new Athens “Eleftherios Venizelos” Airport
- Ferry boats to Heraklion Port daily from the Piraeus Port of Athens.
- From the city of Heraklion: 22 km
- From Heraklion International Airport: 25 km
- From the village of Aghia Pelagia: 100 m
- From the Minoan Palace of Knossos: 28 km
Transportation to/from Heraklion:
- By public bus: approximately every hour (there is a bus stop in front of the hotel)
- Taxi and limousine service is available upon request
- Private coach and mini bus service is available upon request
- Helicopter and private jet service is available upon request
There is a car and motorbike rental office in the resort.
Click on a thumbnail to enlarge a map